Specialties: Graphic Design, Marketing
Scope of Service Experience
My position at NAI Cummins started at "Listing Administrator", and then turned into "Graphic Designer / Listing Administrator". My current position is "Marketing Communications Director", and I still do the same duties as before, but with many additional responsibilities.
Current Duties Include:
* Creating/Designing ALL in-house marketing materials, using the programs included in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office Suite, and Buildout.
* Performs Web Site Maintenance (via Dot Net Nuke), creates web graphics, and updates data.
* Extensive Photo editing for print and web marketing.
* Data entry of all listing data, and maintains data integrity.
* Edits/updates current listings on the website, as well as on LoopNet/CoStar, Leavitt Digital, OfficeSpace, theBrokerList.com, Brevitas, 42Floors, Craigslist, RealConnex.
* Emails listing updates to brokers in the area (via MailChimp).
* Photography for various projects, using a digital SLR, plus post-production editing.
* Performs all Social Media Marketing, using: Hootsuite, IknSuite, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram, The News Funnel, & YouTube.
* Video Editing / Audio mixing for various projects that require both, plus video conversion for web-friendly video marketing.
* Helps identify target markets. Works as liaison and prepares all electronic Pre-Press production, for any marketing materials that are printed via 3rd Party vendors.
* Performs general administrative tasks.
* Delegates further marketing oriented projects to an office assistant.
Background & Experience
* Over 17 Years of freelance graphic design experience.
* Over 13 Years of freelance photography/editing experience.
* Over 15 Years of combined In-House Graphic Design, Web Design, Photography / Editing, Electronic Pre-Press, Digital Animation, Illustration, and Proofreading experience.
Software expertise in:
* Mac OS X, Windows (XP-10), Ubuntu (Linux)
* Adobe CS1-6: Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Lightroom
* QuarkXPress: 4-8
* Microsoft: Word, Excel, Outlook, Entourage, Expressions (Ultimate Suite)
* Kodak: Prinergy Workflow Systems
* Artisteer 3-4
* Apple: Garageband, Logic Express, iMovie
* Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design/Visual Arts, SUNY College at Fredonia (Fredonia, NY)
* Associate of Applied Science in Graphic Design, SUNY Mohawk Valley Community College (Utica, NY)