Specialties: Investment, Office
Scope of Service Experience
John specializes in the investment sales, office and retail sectors.
Background & Experience
John Gray co-founded Croxton Gray Commercial in January 2005 after 14 years as a top producer with another market-leading commercial real estate company. He merged his firm in the summer of 2010 and became a partner with NAI Earle Furman, LLC. He is actively involved in all segments of the real estate market including listing, sales and consulting for office, retail and investment properties.
In recent years the majority of his business has been that of representing corporate clients and local investors on their investment properties. This has included the sale of several major office parks, retail centers, apartment complexes and other numerous office and retail transactions. He also has successfully completed a wide variety of tenant representation services for companies such as Benefitfocus, Aaron Rents, Alltel Communications, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Price Waterhouse Coopers and others. In addition, he handled the sales, leasing and ultimate disposition of a local businessman’s family trust portfolio consisting of 100+ properties.
John takes a long-term approach in his business and is not a transaction-oriented broker, but conversely, is intent on building relationships with his clients to further enhance the profitability of those whom he serves.
B.S. in Marketing Management and B.A. in English, Bob Jones University, 1991
Professional Associations & Designations
• CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
• Former Chairman, Greenville Association of Realtors Commercial Steering Committee
• Consistently a CoStar Power Broker – Top Sales Brokers + Top Leasing Brokers Awards
• 2012, 2014, 2015 NAI Earle Furman Capital Club – Platinum Level
• 2012 NAI Earle Furman Capital Club – Largest Transaction
• 2015 NAI Earle Furman Capital Club – Largest Office Transaction
• 2013, 2016 NAI Earle Furman Capital Club award recipient – Gold Level
• Former Chairman, Commercial Multiple Listing Service Board of Directors
• Served on the South Carolina CCIM State Chapter Board of Directors as President
• Served on the Chamber of Commerce Real Estate Economic Development Committee
• 2000, GGAR (Greater Greenville Association of Realtors) Commercial Realtor of the Year