Specialties: Industrial, Investment
Background & Experience
Irmon Gray is a native of Oklahoma City and he has spent the last 46 years in Direct Sales, Management, Consulting and operating multiple businesses which equips him to be able to identify with business owners as well as investors. Irmon began his career in the electronics industry, handling his company's corporate property through the US and moved into Oklahoma Commercial Real Estate in 1990 upon returning to Oklahoma City from Kansas City.
Irmon utilized his marketing and negotiating skills to go along with very positive people skills to develop good customer relationships over the last 25 years in Oklahoma City and throughout Oklahoma. Irmon believes Oklahoma City is more and more recognized as a great place to start a business and grow a business in a realistic "Business Friendly Environment' with people that value the qualities as well as opportunities found in Oklahoma.
Irmon works with Buyers, Sellers, Investors as well as large and small businesses with ease due to years of corporate management, contact, sales and representation with some of the largest companies in the US. His specialties are industrial and investment properties in various vertical markets.
Professional Associations & Designations
* Associate Member of the Oklahoma CCIM Chapter
* Member Commercial Real Estate Council, CREC
* Member, Choctaw Indian Nation of Oklahoma
* Member American Indian Chamber of Commerce
* Member Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
* Ordained Deacon
* Awarded Top Listing Agent for Multiple Years
* Top Sales Volume for NAI Sullivan Group: 2012, 2013
* Partner: NAI Sullivan Group
* Executive Vice President NAI Sullivan Group: Vice President Industrial and Senior Investment Advisor
* Member: NAI Global Industrial Advisory Council which includes 400 offices world wide