Specialties: Industrial, Lease Administration, Office, Buyer Representation, Landlord Representation, Tenant Representation
Background & Experience
Dave began his real estate career in 1983 and became a partner at a local real estate development firm.
Dave started Grand Real Estate in 1989 and developed the company into one of West Michigan’s leading commercial real estate firms. Dave also began Grand Property Management in 1997.
In May of 2006, Grand Real Estate joined forces with Taatjes & Tol and formed NAI West Michigan where he is a Principal. Dave specializes in the sale and leasing of commercial properties as well as analysis of build-to-suit options and investment opportunities. Additionally, in 2011, NAI West Michigan created a new firm with the Wisinski Group to form NAI Wisinski of West Michigan.
• Completed 240 hours of graduate-level curriculum which represents the finest educations available in real estate
• Extensive coursework and examinations
• Consistent record of high volume sales
Graduate Realtors Institute
• Completed 90 hours of coursework on various topics such as marketing and servicing listed properties to real estate law.
Davenport College, Grand Rapids, MI
• Associate in Sales and Marketing and Business Administration
Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI
• Business Courses
Professional Associations & Designations
Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Dave is one of only 3% of Commercial Realtors to be a member of the SIOR designation. SIOR’s form a 3,200 member network of like-minded professionals who share business referrals and collaborate on their continuing education.
• SIOR Michigan Chapter— Past President, Vice President, Treasurer and Admissions Officer
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Dave is one of only 5% of Commercial Realtors to earn the prestigious CCIM designation. CCIM’s exemplify the real estate industry’s highest professional and ethical standards.
Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
• The GRI symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made a commitment to providing a superior level of professional services. Realtors with the GRI designation are highly trained in many areas of real estate to better serve and protect their clients.
Grand Rapids Commercial Alliance of Realtors (CAR)
Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR)
Former Chairman of the Board - YMCA - DDH Branch in Grand Rapids MI